The quiz in brief – we have 6 rounds of 10 questions per round. We always start with Current Affairs (I’m a broadcast news editor), and always end with a music round (I have worked in music-based radio for more years than I care to remember). In between the rounds we play music. It’s part of the event, always has been, and always will be. If you don’t enjoy music, maybe this quiz is not for you! (The music ALSO helps to ensure other teams can’t hear you discuss your answers!)
This week’s rounds and venues: WC 13 October 2019
We’re at the Tempest Arms at Elslack on Tuesday evening, where the quiz gets underway at 8:30pm prompt! We’re at the Cricket Club in Barnoldswick on Friday, with the usual start time of 9pm. It’s always best to keep an eye on this page in case there are any changes
- Current Affairs
- Pot Luck
- The Commercial Break
- The Conundrum
- Science and Technology
- General Musical Knowledge
- Can you identify who or what is pictured (above)? Enter our on-line quiz for a chance of half a dozen free Lucky Numbers tickets – and maybe something else too! Don’t forget though, entries need to be in by 6pm on the night of the quiz you’re planning to enter!
- Just fill in either of the the entry forms, and click the button on the form to submit. Entering for the rest of your team? Just click the button below to refresh the form.
- The first entry form is the original, which has recently been creating issues for some users, usually with a mobile phone or tablet.
- If you can see the ENTER button at the bottom of the first form, by all means use it. In the meantime I’ve created a new simplified form (bottom)
PLEASE NOTE! Under GDPR regulations we are required to inform you that if you submit either form, the information that you have provided will be stored on our computers in order to process your entry. The information may be used to contact you with quiz details in the future, but will NOT be shared with any other organisation or individual, and will be stored for a short time only in a secure database. If you do NOT consent to the above, please clear the forms. Thank you.